Banner image by Mike116

Banner image by Mike116

Author Topic: Latest Adition to the collection  (Read 8895 times)

Offline Fingers McGee

• Branson State Match, 2009
    • View Profile
    • Central Ozarks Western Shooters
Re: Latest Adition to the collection
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2016, 02:54:45 PM »
Nice looking Pocket Navy.  I think I see a future Banner Photo in the making!

Kevin

;)
Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee - AKA Man of Many Colts; SASS 28564-L-TG, rangemaster and stage writer extraordinaire; Frontiersman/Pistoleer, NRA Endowment Life, Central Ozarks Western Shooters
Cynic: A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they should be.  Ambrose Bierce

Offline DoubleDeuce1

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2016, 03:55:18 PM »
Wow! That Pocket Navy is beautiful! I got mine out and looked at it... pathetic compared to yours. So, I took it out into the back yard and covered it with some tried and true wishy bones after placing it under the magic wishin' tree. This was done during a full moon. I went back to check on the revolver the next day to see if it had changed to something like yours. All I got was a plain old 1862 Pocket Navy in an old black cardboard box... J*j  8)

Offline Fingers McGee

• Branson State Match, 2009
    • View Profile
    • Central Ozarks Western Shooters
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2016, 08:33:05 PM »

Wow! That Pocket Navy is beautiful! I got mine out and looked at it... pathetic compared to yours. So, I took it out into the back yard and covered it with some tried and true wishy bones after placing it under the magic wishin' tree. This was done during a full moon. I went back to check on the revolver the next day to see if it had changed to something like yours. All I got was a plain old 1862 Pocket Navy in an old black cardboard box...  J*j  8)

(7+" *6' ($!
Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee - AKA Man of Many Colts; SASS 28564-L-TG, rangemaster and stage writer extraordinaire; Frontiersman/Pistoleer, NRA Endowment Life, Central Ozarks Western Shooters
Cynic: A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they should be.  Ambrose Bierce