Banner image by Mike116

Banner image by Mike116

Author Topic: Wells Fargo, cheap  (Read 10202 times)

Offline Captainkirk

• Administrator Extraordinaire and Part-Time Gunslinger
  • Administrator
  • "Never said I didn't know how to use it" M.Quigley
    • View Profile
Re: Wells Fargo, cheap
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2018, 10:35:08 AM »
I was informed by my BP buddy Steve that Cabela's will no longer ship BP guns to Illinois without an FFL dealer.
Period.
Can't say for sure if this is true, but he claims he called them and was told it was true. Anyone else have any issues with this?
"You gonna pull those pistols, or whistle Dixie?"

Offline G Dog

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2018, 05:50:28 PM »
Anyone else have any issues with this?

Yea, I have an issue with that.  Some California counties and many municipalities here prohibit the importation (their term) of BP firearms without the FFL crap. More all the time. With our soon to be sworn in soyboi governor anything could happen.  If they knew they’d shut it down, completely.  In the case of Illinois, at least Rahm can now stroll safely through his south side Chicongo.  Besides, wipeepo don’t need all dem guns.  One stolen Glock is enough for anybody.
"Tolerance is the last virtue of a dying society."
                                                   --   Aristotle

Offline sourdough

• 1851 Navy Parts Changer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2018, 01:31:49 PM »
Yea, I have an issue with that.  Some California counties and many municipalities here prohibit the importation (their term) of BP firearms without the FFL crap. More all the time. With our soon to be sworn in soyboi governor anything could happen.  If they knew they’d shut it down, completely.  In the case of Illinois, at least Rahm can now stroll safely through his south side Chicongo.  Besides, wipeepo don’t need all dem guns.  One stolen Glock is enough for anybody.

I am sorry that I can't find the "Like" button. If I could, your post certainly deserves one.

I am about to face issues with my guns here in WA State pertaining to gun safes, but discussion about that is not appropriate on this forum.

Jim
We have met the enemy, and they is us. Pogo

Offline Captainkirk

• Administrator Extraordinaire and Part-Time Gunslinger
  • Administrator
  • "Never said I didn't know how to use it" M.Quigley
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2019, 12:31:06 PM »
Anyone else have any issues with this?

Yup. And now we have a GHL (gun-hating liberal) about to "assume the position" in the Governor's mansion. Oh, boy. Buckle up, kiddies.
"You gonna pull those pistols, or whistle Dixie?"

Offline Len

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2019, 07:28:59 AM »
I know what you're about to face.
Enjoy your freedom as long as it last.