Banner image by Mike116

Banner image by Mike116

Author Topic: Euromanufacture 1980 Catalog  (Read 1551 times)

Offline sourdough

• 1851 Navy Parts Changer
    • View Profile
Euromanufacture 1980 Catalog
« on: July 27, 2020, 02:16:26 PM »
I tend to save links to various stuff and am usually not very organized.  :o  I was looking for something today unrelated to this thread and found this, but I thought you all might enjoy a bit of nostalgia. If you are versed in the French/Italian languages, more power to you. I think the photos from this time period are worth a bunch. It was posted in 2014 on a French site by Ringo, who is a member here but has not been around lately. This is the start of his post:

I just received a copy of the catalogue published by Euromanufacture (A Mainardi in Brescia) in 1980 (according to my supplier). As it is quite thick, I scan it several times, starting at the beginning (!): the revolvers. If you look at the illustrations, you may recognize some of the details of the weapons that may have sold under other brands, which would confirm the information that Euromanufacture's production was sold to other "manufacturers", including some of the best known, who put their mark on them before reselling them.

The rest are photos. VERY picture heavy. Enjoy!

First are the revolvers, which I will post on CF.

The rest:

download instagram photo high resolution

Regards,

Jim
« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 12:44:44 PM by sourdough »
We have met the enemy, and they is us. Pogo

Offline mazo kid

• View Profile
Re: Euromanufacture 1980 Catalog
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2020, 09:34:52 AM »
Wow! That brings back memories! Some of those models weren't available in the U.S. as far as I know.