Banner image by Mike116

Banner image by Mike116

Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 2253 times)

Offline Bob Dwyer

• New Old Guy
    • View Profile
Good Morning!
« on: October 12, 2021, 09:53:54 AM »
Good Morning, gents! It has been a while since I logged on to Colt Country. I have not been able to get on for quite some time and was very thankful to get the new web address link in my email yesterday. Looks like there is a lot of catching up to do here.
I was very sad to see that sourdough and mazo kid have passed on. There posts were very informative. I also see I missed a great contest. Congrats to Alaska Guy on winning a beautiful pistol. Shotgun Dave, thank you for your efforts.
I am not sure what all went haywire with the forum but glad you gents got it fixed.
Since I last logged on I bought a CVA Hawkins rifle in 50 cal and am enjoying shooting it.
Well I have a lot of reading to catch up on. See you around gents!

Offline Len

• View Profile
Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2021, 10:23:01 AM »
Hello Bob,  nice you found your way back on here. Now then, we're looking forward to see some pics of your new long smoke pole

Offline Bob Dwyer

• New Old Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2021, 10:24:35 AM »
Hello Bob,  nice you found your way back on here. Now then, we're looking forward to see some pics of your new long smoke pole

Thanks, Len!
I'll try, but me and pictures have a way of matching wits and the pictures usually win!

Bob

Offline Len

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2021, 10:29:54 AM »
I don't mind  blurry pics, they just look period.