Banner image by Mike116

Banner image by Mike116

Author Topic: ASM Dragoons  (Read 4920 times)

Offline Woodsrunner79

• View Profile
Re: ASM Dragoons
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2022, 02:20:26 PM »
Zulch- Hiding a horse is easy. It's hiding the barn, feed and various paraphernalia that come with it that becomes tricky.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2022, 02:30:37 PM by Woodsrunner79 »
"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining" - Fletcher

Offline Sooty Barrels

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2022, 03:29:12 PM »
  :usa-flag-89: Zulch  Super nice guns

Offline Zulch

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2022, 03:33:59 PM »
Sooty!!!??? Where ya been!? Good to hear from you😁 thank you my friend. I’m in love with my guns👍  Whatcha been up too?

Offline Zulch

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2022, 03:35:18 PM »
Zulch- Hiding a horse is easy. It's hiding the barn, feed and various paraphernalia that come with it that becomes tricky.
Now why didn’t I think of that woodsrunner?  A barn!! A novel idea! I just need the property now🤔🤔

Offline Zulch

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2022, 03:39:17 PM »
Now I know good and well there’s a lot of folks out there been enjoying their Dragoons for years! Tell ol zulch anything I need to know about these horse pistols ?  I am proud to have them actually more than any I own. I welcome any comments and would appreciate more knowledgeable folks helping me out . Thank you all for your kind remarks.

Offline Captainkirk

• Administrator Extraordinaire and Part-Time Gunslinger
  • Administrator
  • "Never said I didn't know how to use it" M.Quigley
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2022, 04:35:01 PM »
Pfft. Mr. Josey Wales didn't need no steenking horse. And he had a brace of 'em (Walkers)

"Now, spit..."-Lone Watie
"You gonna pull those pistols, or whistle Dixie?"

Offline G Dog

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2022, 07:05:59 PM »

"I didn't surrender, but they took my horse and made him surrender."

-- Lone Watie

Fun fact:  In the book Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry, it's clearly stated that Gus McCray carried a Colt's Dragoon.

"Makes a hole like a tunnel, son."
"Tolerance is the last virtue of a dying society."
                                                   --   Aristotle

Offline Shootemup

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2022, 10:57:01 PM »
Congratulations  on your double  purchase Zulch they look great. Are you going to be shooting them  one in the right hand and one in the left hand  at the same time? Careful that you don't fall on your face if you do  (7+" (7+"

Offline Hawg

• Now you went and done it!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2022, 11:05:10 PM »
Congratulations  on your double  purchase Zulch they look great. Are you going to be shooting them  one in the right hand and one in the left hand  at the same time? Careful that you don't fall on your face if you do  (7+" (7+"

They gonna knock him flat on his butt. (7+"
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and tasteth good with ketchup.

Offline Zulch

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2022, 05:50:29 AM »
Pfft. Mr. Josey Wales didn't need no steenking horse. And he had a brace of 'em (Walkers)

"Now, spit..."-Lone Watie

:funny:

Offline Zulch

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2022, 05:53:31 AM »

Thank you Shootemup! I sure hope to shoot em one after the other sequentially but it sounds like Hawg thinks I might bust my arse???  :-[ I will let you know though for sure.  :cowboypistol:

Offline Hawg

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2022, 06:34:05 AM »

Thank you Shootemup! I sure hope to shoot em one after the other sequentially but it sounds like Hawg thinks I might bust my arse???  :-[ I will let you know though for sure.  :cowboypistol:

Newtons third law says so lol
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and tasteth good with ketchup.

Offline Zulch

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2022, 07:06:17 AM »

:icon_scratch:

Offline Hawg

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2022, 07:17:06 AM »

:icon_scratch:

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Therefore when you fire those cannons the recoil gonna put you on yo arse. (7+" (7+" (7+"

Offline Dellbert

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2022, 11:13:54 AM »
I have a nice 1860 that needs a new wedge but can't find one any where. Do any of you know where I can find one?