Banner image by Mike116

Banner image by Mike116

Author Topic: Some useful information on BP  (Read 1985 times)

Offline ssb73q

• Gunsmoke junkie
    • View Profile
Some useful information on BP
« on: April 21, 2023, 05:37:35 AM »
Hi, in this video Mike discusses BP that is useful information:

Regards,
Richard
There’s nothing better in the morning than the smell of bacon and black powder smoke!

Offline Marshal Will

• Global Moderator
  • Smile, it makes people wonder what you're up to.
    • View Profile
Re: Some useful information on BP
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2023, 10:54:15 AM »
That was quite informative. Thanks for posting the link.

Offline Navy Six

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2023, 01:58:11 PM »
It's been two weeks since Mike posted anything. Looking forward to viewing this in a bit.
Only Blackpowder is interesting.
"I'm the richest man in the world. I have a good wife, a good dog and a good sixgun". Charles A "Skeeter" Skelton

Offline Hawg

• Now you went and done it!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2023, 02:08:39 PM »
It's been two weeks since Mike posted anything. Looking forward to viewing this in a bit.

It's long and windy. I made it through about 15 minutes
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and tasteth good with ketchup.

Offline Hawg

• Now you went and done it!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2023, 06:24:28 PM »
Here's an update on his range he posted on Facebook. I'm sure he has a longwinded video about it but I'd rather read the short version than listen to the long version.

Yesterday, my son Rob helped me remove the last of the steel targets from Duelist’s Den.
On Monday I dismantled Evil Roy, Steel Steve. And a couple of rifle gongs.
Today we dismantled Swinging Sam and the Circle gang from Swing City. The Den is looking pretty bare.
People have been asking me what the next steps will be.
As most of you know, on 12 April the North Hopewell Township Zoning Board denied my appeal to reverse the decision to treat Duelist’s Den as an un-permitted shooting range.
We expected the denial because the Zoning Board Hearing is political rather than judicial.
The Zoning Board has 45 days to issue their written decision, which will include the Township’s arguments in their Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law.
This is important because we need to base our arguments on their official written position.
After we get their official decision, we have 30 days to file our suit in the PA Court of Common Pleas.
This case has the potential to be very important to Pennsylvania gun owners, especially if I lose.
Because, if I lose this law suit, the North Hopewell Board will be responsible for establishing a new precedent in PA law.
If I lose, anyone who casually target shoots on land that they own, that does not have a house on it will be operating a shooting range, and, if their municipality has ordinances regulating shooting ranges, which most municipalities do, the shooters will be required to follow that ordinance.
I suspect that when Gun Owners of America and the National Rifle Association realize what’s at stake, this will be making the news.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and tasteth good with ketchup.

Offline Doc Holiday

• Too many hobbies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2023, 05:49:58 AM »
Here's an update on his range he posted on Facebook. I'm sure he has a longwinded video about it but I'd rather read the short version than listen to the long version.

Yesterday, my son Rob helped me remove the last of the steel targets from Duelist’s Den.
On Monday I dismantled Evil Roy, Steel Steve. And a couple of rifle gongs.
Today we dismantled Swinging Sam and the Circle gang from Swing City. The Den is looking pretty bare.
People have been asking me what the next steps will be.
As most of you know, on 12 April the North Hopewell Township Zoning Board denied my appeal to reverse the decision to treat Duelist’s Den as an un-permitted shooting range.
We expected the denial because the Zoning Board Hearing is political rather than judicial.
The Zoning Board has 45 days to issue their written decision, which will include the Township’s arguments in their Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law.
This is important because we need to base our arguments on their official written position.
After we get their official decision, we have 30 days to file our suit in the PA Court of Common Pleas.
This case has the potential to be very important to Pennsylvania gun owners, especially if I lose.
Because, if I lose this law suit, the North Hopewell Board will be responsible for establishing a new precedent in PA law.
If I lose, anyone who casually target shoots on land that they own, that does not have a house on it will be operating a shooting range, and, if their municipality has ordinances regulating shooting ranges, which most municipalities do, the shooters will be required to follow that ordinance.
I suspect that when Gun Owners of America and the National Rifle Association realize what’s at stake, this will be making the news.

Hawg......thank you very much for posting this.
Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.”
― Thomas Jefferson
FREE MATT HOOVER.