Black Powder Pistols > Other Models

Bought another Schofield

(1/3) > >>

mike116:

I couldn't resist it, it's a really nice copy of a Schofield revolver.  I was sucked in as soon as I picked it up.   It's heavy for an air gun and has a genuine feel to it.  The pellets or BBs are loaded into the fake cartridges and it loads and shoots like a regular break-top revolver. 
I've been working on my arm strength since I injured my shoulder so I bought this to practice with and to harass the rabbits that are plaguing my back yard.    I picked up a pellet trap and have been shooting in my basement.   

Miguel Loco:
Nice....I've looked at those as well. Let me know how it works out for you. I have a Crosman 2240 that the wife and I use to plink in the back yard. Doesn't bother the neighbors and the pellet traps work really well. All the pellet remains go into the melting pot. Definitely a cheap way to keep that shooting arm in shape!

ShotgunDave:
That looks like the real deal Mike. Is it metal? Or plastic?

mike116:
It's all metal except the grips which are plastic.  I've never really wanted an air gun until I saw this one in person at the hardware store.   It feels as close to a real revolver as you can get with an air gun.    It's only a few ounces lighter than my Uberti Schofield. 

Hawg:
Cool Beans!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version