Banner image by Mike116

Banner image by Mike116

Author Topic: Paper Cartridges LLC  (Read 789 times)

Offline Zulch

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Paper Cartridges LLC
« on: July 27, 2023, 05:57:59 AM »
     A military historian that I know put me on to this website. The owner of the company is Brett Gibbons. Has anyone ever purchased from him? I just emailed him and he replied quickly and said that "the demand is incredibly high" and that he is still producing as quickly as possible.
    He sells Pritchett's, Whitworth cylindrical, conical bullets' .44 and .36, balls for .58 and .577 calibers to name a few and also producing authentic paper cartridges including authentic paper cartridge box (packaging). He said that everything sells quickly so he is constantly producing more on a daily basis.

https://papercartridges.com/shop/ols/products?page=3

Offline Hawg

• Now you went and done it!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Paper Cartridges LLC
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2023, 09:50:49 AM »
His prices seem a little high to me.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and tasteth good with ketchup.

Offline Navy Six

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2023, 01:13:51 PM »
Glad these things are available and there is a high demand for them, but it also makes me glad I cast for everything I use.
Only Blackpowder is interesting.
"I'm the richest man in the world. I have a good wife, a good dog and a good sixgun". Charles A "Skeeter" Skelton

Offline Hawg

• Now you went and done it!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2023, 01:31:06 PM »
Glad these things are available and there is a high demand for them, but it also makes me glad I cast for everything I use.

He has the market for them and he sells stuff nobody else does but at over a dollar a bullet for some and close to it for others would get expensive. A 125.00 mold from Moose Molds will pay for itself in no time.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and tasteth good with ketchup.

Offline Zulch

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2023, 02:23:43 PM »
Thanks Hawg and Navy 6. Appreciate your input.