Banner image by Mike116

Banner image by Mike116

Author Topic: Pocket revolver pervert  (Read 9003 times)

Offline ssb73q

• Gunsmoke junkie
    • View Profile
Pocket revolver pervert
« on: January 14, 2014, 11:49:23 AM »
Hi, you can call me a Pocket revolver pervert, yes I am. The more I handle the 1849 Colt Pockets, the more I just can't let them go. What a sweet revolver! When I can't handle my wife, handling the 1849 satisfies me. I have lots of handguns, but those 1849s are a joy to fondle. I'm glad they are over 18, don't want to become a sex offender.

After you do the 1851/1860/1858, get an 1849 and enjoy the sex.  )k* )k* )k*

Regards,
Pervert Richard
There’s nothing better in the morning than the smell of bacon and black powder smoke!

Offline Captainkirk

• Administrator Extraordinaire and Part-Time Gunslinger
  • Administrator
  • "Never said I didn't know how to use it" M.Quigley
    • View Profile
Re: Pocket revolver pervert
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 07:44:31 PM »
Well, ain't being of a buying persuasion lately as there ain't no cabbage to back it up. But I am seriously thinking if and when things get better, that will be my next batter up.
"You gonna pull those pistols, or whistle Dixie?"

Offline ssb73q

• Gunsmoke junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 12:38:08 PM »
Glad to see you putting the time into them. That modle gets a bad rap by a lot of percussion owners. I suppose mostly it is becuase modern mindset is applied to a particular 19Th century type of revolver.

I have not taken to mine to the level that you have, but could never see myself not owning and shooting them. They have a very distinct niche among my revolvers and will remain with me untill I pass from this world. I have the same passion though for the 1860 Modle.

I suppose by now, the actions on yours are feeling pretty smooth from use and being cycled. I have been bitten by the bug due to your influence and am now giving serious consideration on doing a .32 conversion on a Wells Fargo.

Hi scooby, the actions are indeed becoming very smooth. A lap-dance wouldn't feel as good. As others have suggested. the Colt pocket replica are very stiff at first. Manipulating the action enough times does wonders to turn a troll into a very nice revolver.

Regards,
Richard
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 12:49:31 PM by ssb73q »
There’s nothing better in the morning than the smell of bacon and black powder smoke!

Offline ssb73q

• Gunsmoke junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2014, 04:01:36 AM »
Say Richard, did you ever get the diameter of round ball you were wanting for the '49?

Hi scooby, the Track of the Wolf balls come closest to what I want, but nothing is ever simple, see:
http://blackpowdersmoke.com/colt/index.php?topic=358.msg2233#msg2233

I haven't yet tried them. There's just too much snow outside, maybe this spring.

Regards,
Richard

Offline Electric Miner

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2014, 01:36:50 PM »
I hate to tease someone with a serious addiction but...

No, I can't lie. I enjoy teasing those with serious addictions...

My wife's 1849 cased set...

Offline Kaboom

• Too many hobbies, too little time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2014, 01:45:03 PM »
Man oh man, is that sweet. Fantastic lookin; piece. I think I'll just go over in the corner and cry a bit.   :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Black powder smoke is my Aromatherapy.

Offline ssb73q

• Gunsmoke junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2014, 10:53:33 AM »
Hi, my wife called social services and complained that I was excessively fondling my 1849 Pocket revolvers more than her. The woman at the other end said that there wasn't any law against excessive fondling of the 1849 and that she needed to lighten up.  The social worker said that she has many of those complaints about excessive fondling of 1849s and that maybe a law was required to prevent that perversion. My wife is now on the phone with our congressman.

I may need to buy my wife her own 1849 so she can experience the sensual pleasure of fondling an 1849 for herself?

Regards,
Richard
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 10:56:36 AM by ssb73q »

Offline Captainkirk

• Administrator Extraordinaire and Part-Time Gunslinger
  • Administrator
  • "Never said I didn't know how to use it" M.Quigley
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2014, 09:48:54 PM »
You should. She might like it.
"You gonna pull those pistols, or whistle Dixie?"

Offline brazosdave

• Redneck Mower Jockey
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2014, 07:01:09 AM »
my little brass Wells Fargo is my all time favorite gun, because of the way it feels and handles. I would really like to get a steel framed one eventually. And then prolly a conversion cylinder, and then maybe a couple more....... :o
"I don't gotta kill a man, I just gotta make him sit down"

Offline StrawHat

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2014, 08:39:20 PM »
Not a pervert, but I am fond of the little Colts.

Knowledge carried to the grave unshared, is wasted.

www.NoonSharpening.com

Offline ssb73q

• Gunsmoke junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2014, 11:00:36 AM »
Hi StrawHat, anyone with that many pocket revolvers has to be a Pocket Revolver Pervert!  )k* )k* )k*

That's a nice collection, I'm an envious pervert.

Regards,
Richard