Banner image by Mike116

Banner image by Mike116

Author Topic: Sorry ain't been around much.......  (Read 2475 times)

Offline Captainkirk

• Administrator Extraordinaire and Part-Time Gunslinger
  • Administrator
  • "Never said I didn't know how to use it" M.Quigley
    • View Profile
Sorry ain't been around much.......
« on: February 28, 2014, 07:53:36 PM »
.......but it's been a double-whammy matching bookends of the Winter from Hell paired with the Head Cold from Hell, each tryin' to outdo each other.
This whole "Polar Vortex" thing is a real crock, I tell ya! Last week of February and double-digit below zero temps....last year I had my bike out on St. Pat's (March 17th) only two weeks from today and this yeat I've got two feet of ice on the ground. Al Gore oughta come pump some gas in my truck when the winds are blowing 15-20 knots at -14 below. Then we can warm up over a cup o' coffee and discuss this "Global Warming" crap the lib-tards keep spewing.........
See, my computer sits in my den, which is sort of off the house. It's unheated except for a gas fireplace and when it gets this cold it's best to leave the room closed off. Especially when wrestling with the Head Cold from Hell. It actually climbed up to 10 above today so I bravely ventured forth and fired up the fireplace & computer....and here I be. And if'n I catch that nasty li'l groundhog, I'm gonna make me some Punxsutawny Phil stew, by golly. (k-
"You gonna pull those pistols, or whistle Dixie?"

Offline brazosdave

• Redneck Mower Jockey
    • View Profile
Re: Sorry ain't been around much.......
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2014, 03:26:15 AM »
This weather has been weird.  Early this week, I was working outside in 20 something temps, and yesterday i was working outside and it was 80.  Gonna be hot today and tomorrow, then back for a trip into the 20's and 30's beginning of the week.  I wish it would decide on one or the other, lol!
"I don't gotta kill a man, I just gotta make him sit down"