Banner image by Mike116

Banner image by Mike116

Author Topic: Long time since I have logged in  (Read 3168 times)

Offline mo58

• View Profile
Long time since I have logged in
« on: July 31, 2016, 12:24:36 AM »
Just wanted to say hello.  ...and that I meant no disrespect by my sudden disappearance.
Last few years my life have been ...get sent somewhere, work my arse off n make some money...then get back home, work on said homes restoration, deal with life in general...and of course immerse myself in a hobby or two.  This year was supposed to be a repeat but in the industry I work in there are really no guarantees.  So..I found myself suddenly going from how I can legitimately utilize and enjoy some time off to how do I get back to time ON. 
I have an addictive personality I guess. I tend to go all out when I get into something challenging that I enjoy. 
Long story short... I had to oil and wrap up all these parts and guns and lock em in the safe ..and same goes for all that I was reading/researching, thoughts about what I needed to do and buy to finish projects and even the joy that this addictive hobby was giving me ...I had to get it all out of my head and lock it away for awhile. 

Anyway... Wife n I got a call and it LOOKS like we will be heading back to Georgia for some new work.  Am sick of having to leave home for work, but work nevertheless and damnit! ;) back to gun country! 
Made me open the safe.  All that stuff is still in there ...now I gotta finish up a project or three before I have no time  ::)

Offline mike116

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • LeathersmithMike.net
Re: Long time since I have logged in
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 05:38:29 AM »
Glad you checked in again.   

Offline Mad Dog Stafford

• View Profile
Re: Long time since I have logged in
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2016, 05:47:49 AM »
Good to see ya back!