Banner image by Mike116

Banner image by Mike116

Author Topic: New "endeavor"  (Read 2821 times)

Offline Captainkirk

• Administrator Extraordinaire and Part-Time Gunslinger
  • Administrator
  • "Never said I didn't know how to use it" M.Quigley
    • View Profile
New "endeavor"
« on: March 25, 2012, 07:58:03 PM »
Well, I always seem to have more ideas than Carter's has little pills.
Usually about as productive, too...... (:o

The motorcycle restoration thing has been feast and famine. When I finally sell one, I eat good for a few weeks, and do some "catching up". Doesn't happen often. Usually due to cash flow problems, a bike will languish for several years as I collect eBay parts and clean it up, get it working. More of a hobby than an income source.
So, I decided to put one of my other "hobbies" to work for me. Up until a week or so ago, all my BP revolvers were for my personal collection. But you reach a point where you have enough. I've been told I have a "way" with BP revolvers (I admit, some of my projects have turned some real dog turds into pretty decent hoglegs)
So I'm gonna try my hand at buying and selling BP revolvers (on a very small scale) as I can afford them. Not looking to get rich (which is probably a good thing) but hoping to generate a little more cash-in-hand than the bikes have done.
Naturally, I will offer them up here first before moving on to other forums, then finally the auction sites, if all else fails.
I won't be giving them away, but I'll be offering them here for less than I would expect to get at the auctions.
"You gonna pull those pistols, or whistle Dixie?"