Banner image by Mike116

Banner image by Mike116

Author Topic: new to me revolver  (Read 8684 times)

Offline bigted

• when all is said ... more will be said then done.
    • View Profile
Re: new to me revolver
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2015, 06:24:30 PM »
price wise ... im thinkin round $1600.00 neighborhood. she was already loved on a little hard with a harsh rag so there is tiny lil scratch's on it in places which ... don't make a damn to me as im a shooter ... not a collector.

I loaded 30 grains of GOEX cartridge behind some 266 grain bullets and sparked by some cci magnum primers and this baby came to life ... {gotta say tho that I struck out in the hitting dept. as I think I was just too amped to settle down for some serious work} ... maybe next outing with it.

I love the 7.5 inch barrel WAY more then I thought I would. she is a sweet shooter and when I can settle down ... I think it will be a very agreeable revolver. gotta do some action smoothing and the trigger letoff is almost terrible ...from what I remember ... LOL.  *6'

when I get the camera fixed I will update those photo's with my own pictures.

the 357 Colt third gen shoots very well also. I got the two on a hunch he would also like my japchester hiwall and BINGO ... we struck an agreement on both the 45 and the 357 in a 5.5 inch barrel length. {did not do any better accuracy wise with it but oh so much fun with BP in the 357 cases}.

WHAT A KICK!!!
BIGTED