Banner image by Mike116

Banner image by Mike116

Author Topic: Justice on Netflix  (Read 1343 times)

Offline Hawg

• Now you went and done it!!!
    • View Profile
Justice on Netflix
« on: February 13, 2020, 02:35:24 AM »
It's not a bad watch but not great either A U.S. Marshall goes to a Nevada town in 1870 to help his brother who is a preacher and has been murdered by the local bad guys. The funny part is when said Marshall gets to town in 1870 he's sporting a pair of nickel plated Colt 1873 SAA's with transfer bars. Later they turn into brass framed 1860's. Still later they turn into steel frame 1860's. Still later they turn back into brass frames. At the end they turn back into the nickel plated 73's. Most of the guns are brass framed 1860 Colt's but there's at least one G&G.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and tasteth good with ketchup.

Offline ShotgunDave

• Gun Geezer
  • Administrator
  • Black Powder Aficionado
    • View Profile
Re: Justice on Netflix
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2020, 08:17:59 AM »
I watched it the other night too Hawg. And I found all the same problems you did, plus a few more. A lot of the rifles were 73 Winchesters.

When I first saw it advertised, I was excited. Then like you said, "Nevada, 1870" popped up on the screen, so I was really excited. I thought "Oh cool, it will be C&B guns. Then the very next scene he pulls out the nickel SAA's and I was instantly not interested anymore. Then after about the 5th mysterious change of guns, I nearly turned it off.
"Never trust an actor with a gun."
-Abe Lincoln

Offline Dellbert

• View Profile
Re: Justice on Netflix
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2020, 03:44:41 PM »
I watched that movie the other night. It dose mess with your mind when the keep switching guns like that.