Banner image by Mike116

Banner image by Mike116

Author Topic: New book by Eric Deaton titled “Collecting Modern Colt Blackpowder Revolvers”  (Read 2015 times)

Offline Eric Deaton

• Modern Colt Blackpowder
    • View Profile
“Collecting Modern Colt Blackpowder Revolvers” by Eric Deaton. The book came the week before Thanksgiving from the printer. There is a listing on EBay for plain and autographed copies. That does cost me the EBay commission. For those of you willing to just pay via PayPal direct, I will offer a discount. My PayPal account is tied to my email address as follows: eric.deaton@us.abb.com
Pay me as a merchant so PayPal gets their fee and the shipping is set up by their website.
Paying directly via PayPal will be $64 per copy shipped. Just pay the proper amount and in the notes section let me know if you want the book autographed. Your PayPal address also needs to be up to date because that’s where the shipment will be going. Also include your email address and I’ll send you the tracking information on your shipment to you.
Thanks you. I hope you all enjoy the book!
Eric
“Collecting Modern Colt Blackpowder Revolvers” author

Offline mike116

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • LeathersmithMike.net
Looks like a great resource.   I ordered my copy already.   

Offline Fingers McGee

• Branson State Match, 2009
    • View Profile
    • Central Ozarks Western Shooters
I've got mine ordered. Should be here today.  Might give a few to close shooting buddies for Christmas.
Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee - AKA Man of Many Colts; SASS 28564-L-TG, rangemaster and stage writer extraordinaire; Frontiersman/Pistoleer, NRA Endowment Life, Central Ozarks Western Shooters
Cynic: A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they should be.  Ambrose Bierce

Offline Fingers McGee

• Branson State Match, 2009
    • View Profile
    • Central Ozarks Western Shooters
Didnt come in yet.  USPS is playing hot potato with it.
Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee - AKA Man of Many Colts; SASS 28564-L-TG, rangemaster and stage writer extraordinaire; Frontiersman/Pistoleer, NRA Endowment Life, Central Ozarks Western Shooters
Cynic: A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they should be.  Ambrose Bierce