Banner image by Mike116

Banner image by Mike116

Author Topic: holsters  (Read 3160 times)

Offline mike116

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • LeathersmithMike.net
Re: holsters
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2021, 06:10:21 PM »
Y'all should all be posting your wares in the vendors section.

By all means!
That's what it's there for.
Been there since the beginning.   

Offline Miguel Loco

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2021, 09:14:25 PM »
Hey Mike.....well done! You've taught me a lot.....it's appreciated.
"a dios rogando y con el mazo dando...y un buen cigarro"
-Mick

Offline Navy Six

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2022, 08:54:41 AM »
Hi Mike, those Rogers & Spencer holsters turned out real nice and I am very happy with them. Sorry for this late reply but I have been unable to access this site until a couple days ago. I still have to go to a link on the Remington section first just to get on. Anyway I will contact you in the near future for a holster for one of my Pocket models.
Only Blackpowder is interesting.
"I'm the richest man in the world. I have a good wife, a good dog and a good sixgun". Charles A "Skeeter" Skelton

Offline mike116

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • LeathersmithMike.net
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2022, 09:00:03 AM »
Hi Mike, those Rogers & Spencer holsters turned out real nice and I am very happy with them. Sorry for this late reply but I have been unable to access this site until a couple days ago. I still have to go to a link on the Remington section first just to get on. Anyway I will contact you in the near future for a holster for one of my Pocket models.

Looking forward to hearing from you. 
The forums have had a few challenges the.last few months.  Let us know if you have more problems.

Offline Captainkirk

• Administrator Extraordinaire and Part-Time Gunslinger
  • Administrator
  • "Never said I didn't know how to use it" M.Quigley
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2022, 11:26:03 AM »

Navy Six, once you have logged in to CC, go to the home page. Then bookmark the page while logged in. Once you have done that, clear your browser cache. Clicking on the bookmark should take you straight in from that point on.
"You gonna pull those pistols, or whistle Dixie?"

Offline Miguel Loco

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2022, 04:17:44 PM »
Thanks for posting those pics Mike. I've learned a lot from those.....
"a dios rogando y con el mazo dando...y un buen cigarro"
-Mick

Offline Navy Six

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2022, 11:57:32 AM »
Captainkirk, thanks for the directions on book marking this site. My wife helped me complete it. Only problem, she was looking at the pictures of the R&S holsters and said "those sure are nice looking" and I had to confess they were mine!! It's OK though as she does the Cowboy shoots with me and loves nice leather as much as I do. )%g
Only Blackpowder is interesting.
"I'm the richest man in the world. I have a good wife, a good dog and a good sixgun". Charles A "Skeeter" Skelton

Offline Captainkirk

• Administrator Extraordinaire and Part-Time Gunslinger
  • Administrator
  • "Never said I didn't know how to use it" M.Quigley
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2022, 08:08:12 PM »
Captainkirk, thanks for the directions on book marking this site. My wife helped me complete it. Only problem, she was looking at the pictures of the R&S holsters and said "those sure are nice looking" and I had to confess they were mine!! It's OK though as she does the Cowboy shoots with me and loves nice leather as much as I do. )%g

That's what we're here for!
"You gonna pull those pistols, or whistle Dixie?"