Banner image by Mike116

Banner image by Mike116

Author Topic: Mesquite gun show  (Read 1656 times)

Offline DragoonRick

• View Profile
Mesquite gun show
« on: November 27, 2021, 12:33:46 PM »
With some anticipation I went today to the Mesquite gun show.  My first in a couple of years.  Lots of semi-auto handguns. I mean lots!  Lots of AR rifles and parts, lots of AK rifles.  Lots of ammo.  Lots of other stuff I.e. scopes, knives etc.  one rack of Winchester 94s   No Marlins I could see. 3 hi-point carbines.  Not really important in this crowd.  Just one BP gun it was a un fired Walker in case with mold, flask etc. beautiful for $500.  I was looking for a 51 navy in “sheriff” length.  No use looking.

Offline mike116

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • LeathersmithMike.net
Re: Mesquite gun show
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2021, 01:12:40 PM »
I went to a gun show today too.   The Tanner Gun Show in Denver used to have everything.    After nearly 2 years off and a change of venues the show today was a complete disappointment.   If you want a wallet, some bullet earrings, Smelly candles, or beef jerky it was the place to be.   Otherwise if you were looking for ammo, loading supplies, or guns there was not much of a selection.   Lots of AR and AK components for build-your-own fantics.   

P.S.     I did see some percussion caps for $20 per tin and pound of 2FF Goex for $49