Banner image by Mike116

Banner image by Mike116

Author Topic: My Range  (Read 23705 times)

Offline Clydesdale4x4

• View Profile
Re: My Range
« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2023, 08:18:24 PM »
Because I already had over 2000 pics on Photobucket.
Why did you give 2000 pics to scoundrels?

PB was free when I started, I think in 2001. I got a lot of my pics off of it when they went to having to pay.

Flickr went there too. Google Photo's is my answer, oh out of storage, whip up a new gmail.

Offline Captainkirk

• Administrator Extraordinaire and Part-Time Gunslinger
  • Administrator
  • "Never said I didn't know how to use it" M.Quigley
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2023, 08:24:19 PM »
Flickr gave plenty of advance warning and are charging a quite reasonable fee including unlimited storage and tons of editing software tools included. Under 2000 photos still free. They have been up front and honest about it all.
"You gonna pull those pistols, or whistle Dixie?"

Offline Clydesdale4x4

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 03, 2023, 08:32:22 PM »
Flickr gave plenty of advance warning and are charging a quite reasonable fee including unlimited storage and tons of editing software tools included. Under 2000 photos still free. They have been up front and honest about it all.

They were, but the Google storage should I choose tp pay for the TB, is reasonable, and more loss less, I've played with it from all platforms. Plus? I'm already paying for a TB with my LR/PS subscriptions, and then $30 a month for my website... how many more places do I need to pay? lol

My FAVORITE thing about flickr, is when I want to see what my next gear purchase performs like, I can go there, and search it. And I'll get clicks taken with it as the search result. It's been very informative.

Offline Captainkirk

• Administrator Extraordinaire and Part-Time Gunslinger
  • Administrator
  • "Never said I didn't know how to use it" M.Quigley
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 03, 2023, 08:37:07 PM »
What killed me is how Piss Bucket tried to get everyone back by promising to lower their fees after the fact...2 years later. They still send me emails asking if I want to keep my photos and reinstate my account... (7+"

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Go pound sand, PB.
"You gonna pull those pistols, or whistle Dixie?"