Banner image by Mike116

Banner image by Mike116

Author Topic: Had a pair Goonerized  (Read 1102 times)

Offline ShotgunDave

• Gun Geezer
  • Administrator
  • Black Powder Aficionado
    • View Profile
Had a pair Goonerized
« on: July 19, 2021, 08:21:31 PM »
I feel bad that I waited this long to post this. I was hoping to get out and make a video with a shooting report. But they closed our shooting area due to extreme fire danger. So the video will have to wait.

I sent a pair of pistols to Mike to have him work his magic on, and work his magic he did! I got the guns back a week or so ago, and I haven't stopped playing with them since. They are truly amazing!

Mike did all his usual tricks to these. Action shield, cap post, his own proprietary springs, bolt block, arbor fix, etc.

All the screws are now fire blued.

They are both beyond description, but I am most amazed with the Dragoon. It was in really rough shape when I sent it to Mike. I mean REALLY rough. Now, it's my favorite gun. You can't even imagine the hammer pull on this gun. It really does have to be experienced. The lockup and trigger release are like a Swiss watchmaker made a bank vault. It's insane. If you can get a gun done by Mike, you should. You won't believe it!

As soon as I can get out in the field, I'll make an in-depth shooting video.

Thank you again Mike, for the fantastic job!
"Never trust an actor with a gun."
-Abe Lincoln

Offline 45 Dragoon

• View Profile
Re: Had a pair Goonerized
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2021, 05:53:31 AM »
Thanks Dave!!! You're most kind!! Can't wait for you to shoot them! Especially if all goes well! If not I don't know who you are! (7+"

(They do feel good though !!)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2021, 06:00:18 AM by 45 Dragoon »